Join Kristen and friends for a gentle and rejuvenating yoga practice that will focus on mindfulness and intentional breathing.
Surviving to Thriving Womxn's Trauma Recovery Group
This program provides a safe place to anyone that identifies as a Womxn and has experienced or is experiencing trauma. Our goal is to provide education on the neurobiology of trauma, how it’s transferred throughout the body, and provide movement and holistic based therapies for healing. Groups are led by other thriving survivors and peer counselors to promote community and break stigmas around mental health support.
- Registration is required
- This is a donation-based group
- Groups are held the last Friday of every month
- Groups typically start at 7:30pm and held for 90mins with light refreshments afterwards
- FREE childcare is available for children 2yrs and up and registration is required
- Groups will have 2 PHH members facilitating
- Some Groups will have “bring your own” yoga mat, blanket, pillow etc.
- Some Groups will include outdoor activities
- Each month will include trauma informed education, movement therapies, and follow-up newsletter with group highlights and resources
- The Heart Building 35 Hall Street – Phoenixville, PA 19460 2nd Floor in the Think Space
- Use our side entrance to the right which is on the side of the building facing Church Street
- PHH staff will be at the side entrance to guide you. Floors are secured and guest will be let in by PHH staff
- Childcare room is located across from the Think Space
- Please Park in the Phoenixville Senior Center Parking lot on Church St. Phoenixville *There will be a PHH team member in the parking lot to guide you to our building which is located across the street from the parking lot